ICBCH HYPNOTIST CERTIFICATION COURSE
DO YOU WANT TO LEARN HOW TO HYPNOTIZE? GET HYPNOTIST CERTIFICATION TRAINING? AND HELP OTHERS?
JANUARY 21-23, 2019 in Nashville, TN
The ICBCH HYPNOSIS TRAINING COURSE is the best way to complete hypnotist certification. This course is offered in a three-day live training workshop and combined with online learning totaling 40 hours. It is a multi-media program with video training, audios and academic textbooks.
When you complete the ICBCH (INTERNATIONAL CERTIFICATION BOARD OF CLINICAL HYPNOTHERAPISTS) HYPNOTIST CERTIFICATION course:
- You will understand what hypnosis is and it’s benefits
- You will be able to safely hypnotize other people
- You will know how to structure suggestions in a meaningful way, to help clients benefit from hypnosis
- You will learn about clinical approaches and how to start in the hypnosis industry
This Course will be taught by Jolana Andre – a ICBCH Certified Trainer and Certified Hypnotist Rich Guzzi.
This course is limited to 20 participants so act fast and secure your spot.
TOTAL VALUE OF ENTIRE TRAINING PACKAGE
YOU CAN GET IT ALL FOR ONLY $997
Start your journey into the fun and rewarding career of hypnosis.
- This is a business that you can do in your spare time without having to hire any employees or even rent an office.
- Have the freedom of being your own boss. Only see as many clients as you feel you have time for.
- By helping others, you will be recognized as a leader in your community.
- The ability to earn extra income and having the peace of mind knowing you do not have to leave your present employment until you are ready to go all in.
- Have more time to spend with family and friends. In fact, they will soon be one of your main sources of new clients once the word gets out of your hypnotic success with others
- Gain more control over your life with the added flexibility and income being generated
- Being identified as a business owner will make other business owners want to work with you.
Each session begins at 10:00 am sharp and goes until around 7:00 pm
If you would like more information please email us at email@example.com or call us at 310-740-4667
MEALS, HOTEL AND TRAVEL INFORMATION:
Fly into Nashville international Airport BNA – Southwest has direct flights from about 70 major cities.
If you need transport to and from the airport just let us know and we will pick you up.
Most hotels will serve breakfast till 10 AM
All other meals will be prepared by our private chef at the training facility. Please let us know about any special needs.
Book your hotel in White House, TN which is off Interstate 65 exit 108 and only minutes from our training facility.
There are 5 area hotels including Comfort Inn, Holiday Inn Express and more; the nicest one is the Hampton by Hilton
- Hampton by Hilton 404 Hester Drive White House, TN 615-672-3993
- Holiday Inn Express 206 Knight Cir. White House, TN 615-672- 7200
- Quality Inn 354 Hester Drive White House, TN 615-672-7000
- Motel 6 340 Hester Drive White House, TN 615-672-8850
- Comfort Inn 140 Maiden Lane White House, TN 615-581-0040