Hey, Jolana here! This Sunday, I am going to make your life EASIER! Save YOU time! and help you GROW your business. I am going to be offering a 2-hour course on how us Canva.
So are you wondering what is Canva?
Canva is a tool that makes it possible to design anything and publish anywhere. With its user-friendly drag and drop tool and thousands of customizable templates, over 400 million designs. It is an app you can use on your phone, computer, or tablet to create amazing memes, book covers, posters, and more.
I have been doing social media marketing for 15 years with clients from comedy clubs, celebrities, and in particular Comedian Hypnotist Rich Guzzi.
Canva changed my life! Don’t get me wrong, I still love photoshop but Canva is the perfect place to create unique content for your social media quick and easy from anywhere.
In this course, you will learn how to create amazing, beautiful, professional graphic designs inside Canva, one of the world’s leading free graphic design applications.
- Have you tried producing your own graphic designs that just don’t look professional?
- Have you been outsourcing your graphic design work, paying a lot of money while not getting designs you’re completely happy with?
- Want to get started in graphic design but have no formal design training and don’t know where to start?
If so then, this course is for you! I will teach you everything you need to know to be able to produce all of your own designs, quickly and easily. Canva is amazing and is much easier to learn than other expensive graphic design software. You can achieve excellent results, and because Canva is free to use, you can save huge amounts of money on design outsourcing or software fees. I have used Canva for many design projects, and always come up with fantastic end results!
We are going to cover all of the core skills you need to use Canva efficiently and effectively. I will teach you how to use all of the tools and elements available to you, and cover topics such as:
- How to create Memes and Graphics
- Making Posters
- Creating Banners and Channel art for your social media platforms
- Text and Typography
- Using shapes and lines
- Adding icons and Illustrations
- Working with pictures and filters
- Adjusting color, alignment, and transparency
- Exporting your work
Plus much more.
The best news is this course is ONLY $27
This Live Zoom Class is this Sunday, Sept. 27th at:
- 7:00 pm EST
- 6:00 pm CST
- 4:00 pm PST
- London – Midnight
- Monday Morning – Sydney & Melbourne – 9:00 am & Perth – 7:00 am
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me – firstname.lastname@example.org
Space is limited so Sign Up Before the Class Sells Out