Chase Hughes is releasing his Behavior Practitioner Course to the public July 1-3 2019. Join us for a three-day certification course in Nashville, TN and be one of the first in the world to earn a military-grade certificate in psychology and human influence.
YOU WILL BE CERTIFIED BY CHASE HUGHES THE LEADING BEHAVIORAL-TECHNOLOGIST IN:
Day1: Behavior Profiling
- Body Language – from head to toe
- Behavior Interpretation
- Profiling Language and word usage
- Profiling needs
- Identifying fear and insecurity
- Violent Behavior Recognition
Day 2: Influence and Persuasion
- Confusion as a Weapon
- Enhanced focus development
- Using dissociation
- manufacturing suggestibility
- Linguistics – advanced conversational training
Day 3: Authority & Skills Development
- Why authority matters more than persuasion
- The factors that trigger obedience
- Setting off ‘obey’ tripwires
- The factors that create authority
- The MACCI trigger routines
- Developing the mastery ‘zones’
- How to fully develop complete social authority
- Developing the mastery ‘zones’
- Rehearsal with coaches and feedback
- One-on-one time with Chase to practice
- Building your ‘influence package’
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHAT SKILLS WILL I LEARN?
Aside from the topics covered above, you’ll get practical, applicable skills in human behavior and communication. Not only will you be able to see many of these techniques in real time, you’ll have access to our team, who will help you to analyze and interpret your results and make adjustments as necessary.
The skills we teach are designed to produce serious results in any environment. Whether you’re in sales or work from home, influence and persuasion can have a serious impact on the results you bring into your life. As you develop these skills and use the resources you will take home from the event, you’ll be able to see growth in several areas of your life.
The topics in the course not only teach you how to create change in others, they create massive opportunity for personal growth and development. The self assessments and exercises in the class will help you identify critical growth opportunities in your own behavior.
WHAT IS AND ISN’T CATERED FOR IN THE COURSE FEE?
You need to arrange and pay for your own lodging, breakfast (most hotels have breakfast included) and extracurricular entertainment. Lunch and Dinner will be provided along with tea, coffee and water throughout the day.
TELL ME ABOUT THIS CERTIFICATION
Your certificate will be issued and signed by Chase Hughes, and you can add it to your Resume, post it on LinkedIn, and share it with anyone you’d like. Your certificate will be the SAME certificate issued to government agencies at agent and executive levels.
We offer four levels of certification. THIS is the highest.
WHAT SHOULD I BRING / WEAR?
The event is casual. Expect most of the people at the event to be in ‘business casual’ attire.
WHAT LODGING SHOULD I ARRANGE FOR THE EVENT?
The training by Chase Hughes will be held at our training facility in near White House, TN which is off I65 exit 108.
There are 5 area hotels including Comfort Inn, Holiday Inn Express and more; the nicest one is the Hampton by Hilton
- Hampton by Hilton 404 Hester Drive White House, TN 615-672-3993
- Holiday Inn Express 206 Knight Cir. White House, TN 615-672- 7200
- Quality Inn 354 Hester Drive White House, TN 615-672-7000
- Motel 6 340 Hester Drive White House, TN 615-672-8850
- Comfort Inn 140 Maiden Lane White House, TN 615-581-0040
IS THERE A BOOK SIGNING?
Books will be available for purchase at the event and Chase will sign as many as you’d like at no charge. Whether you want a book signed, or a selfie with Chase Hughes, you’re good to go.