How to Let People Do What You Want – NLP Training
This Neuro-Linguistic Programming course will allow you to learn the essential frameworks and people skills that are required to become a competent in NLP Practice. If you are a people person and interested in helping others, this course is the one for you. The training is June 7-9, 2019 north of Nashville, TN at our Discover the Power Learning Center.
This comprehensive NLP course is guaranteed to equip you with a broad range of powerful tools, techniques, verbal and non-verbal communication skills that you can build into your life right away, to help yourself, or other people understand the thoughts and feelings that influence their habits, actions and behaviors.
As a field of study, NLP is packed full of unconventional ideas that break down unwanted habits and limiting beliefs, build confidence and create compelling, life-transforming anchors. The skills you will learn can be applied in areas such as business, sports, education, coaching, therapy or even just for your own personal development and growth.
NLP training has historically attracted interest for guiding individuals on a life-changing journey of learning, change, self-discovery and personal enlightenment.
In the NLP course you will learn how to:
- Become an influential and inspirational communicator
- Use NLP for setting goals, outcomes and life coaching.
- Become competent at reading nonverbal communications
- Increase your sensory acuity and (un)conscious awareness
- Master your thinking and take control of your emotional states
- Understand fears, anxieties and other destructive emotions
- Develop strategies for making better values-based decisions
- Develop strong personal and professional relationships
- Envision success, create success and achieve lasting results
- Modify undesired behaviours in yourself and other people
- Efficiently extract and elicit information from others.
- And much, much more …
A main objective of this course is to familiarise students with the overall process of Neuro-Linguistic Programming. It achieves this by providing a critical review of the essential components of the NLP process as well as other relevant psychological theories that will reconnect you with both your conscious and unconscious thought.
Each session begins at 10:00 am sharp and goes until around 7:00 pm June 7-9 2019.
If you would like more information please email us at email@example.com or call us at 310-740-4667
MEALS, HOTEL AND TRAVEL INFORMATION:
Fly into Nashville international Airport BNA – Southwest has direct flights from about 70 major cities.
If you need transport to and from the airport just let us know and we will pick you up.
Most hotels will serve breakfast till 10 AM
All other meals will be prepared by our private chef at the training facility. Please let us know about any special needs.
Book your hotel in White House, TN which is off Interstate 65 exit 108 and only minutes from our training facility.
There are 5 area hotels including Comfort Inn, Holiday Inn Express and more; the nicest one is the Hampton by Hilton
- Hampton by Hilton 404 Hester Drive White House, TN 615-672-3993
- Holiday Inn Express 206 Knight Cir. White House, TN 615-672- 7200
- Quality Inn 354 Hester Drive White House, TN 615-672-7000
- Motel 6 340 Hester Drive White House, TN 615-672-8850
- Comfort Inn 140 Maiden Lane White House, TN 615-581-0040