How to Let People Do What You Want – NLP Training
It’s Happening June 7-9 at Discover the Power Training Center right outside of Nashville, TN in Cross Plains.
All of your communication influences others. Isn’t it time that you take control of that influence and learn how to let people do what you want?
“How to Let People Do What You Want” is three days of hands-on, experiential learning. I came up through the Somnambulistic Sleepwalkers/Sleepwalkers International system of practice groups, and their motto, “When you do the drills, you get the skills,” shows in every part of this training.
In other words, if your idea of a great class is taking lots of notes but not actually doing the things you’re learning, then this might not be right for you.
But this is the class for you if you want to learn how to:
- Effectively use and interpret non-verbal communication in the session room and beyond
- Establish instant rapport and trust
- Understand the three ways that people interface with the world and how you can appeal to them so they respond immediately and positively
- Leverage the way your own brain processes information
- Turn your voice into a finely-tuned information delivery system
- Discover how to naturally use highly suggestive language (not like that…necessarily)
- Structure your language to turn resistance into assistance
I’ve been using NLP to improve my relationships, help my clients, and grow my business for over 20 years. This is your chance to discover the tools I use every day to change the way you think and change the results you get…easily, quickly, and (yes) naturally.
NLP is often taught in ways that make it seem overly-complicated and artificial when really it’s just a way of modeling what some people are already doing naturally so other people can learn it.
You’ll learn skills that you can apply any time you’re engaging in communication with another person…improving your results with your clients, your relationships with friends and family, and even your relationship with yourself.
With these skills, you can:
- Attract positive attention from even the most unapproachable people
- Help the most “difficult” prospect to “see your point of view”
- Negotiate more effectively than before
- Generate high-performance resource states in yourself and others
- Sell more in less time while making your customers happier
- Structure your language to handle objections before they occur
- Use language naturally and deliberately to become positively persuasive
Other people offer classes that seem similar, but “How to Let People Do What You Want” is different:
- Three days of training at the fantastic Discover the Power Learning Center, just outside of Nashville, TN.
- The class is capped at 25 people. I can’t be everywhere at once and I want you to have the experience you need to get the results you want.
- You are our guests for this training. That means that your airport transportation is provided and we’ll be stocking the fridge with your favorite beverages (you’ll get a call before the training, asking about your preferences and any special needs you might have).
- All meals are included. We eat family-style, so the learning doesn’t have to stop just because we’re taking a break.
- CEUs recognized by every major hypnosis certification organization.
- You’re learning from someone who has been actually putting these skills and ideas to use for two decades and isn’t just teaching theory from a book.
- Your skills matter. My reputation is built on what my students can do, not how many certificates I can crank out.
- Rich Guzzi will be there, ready to have his brain picked about what he’s learned during his 30 years of real-world experience, using influence and persuasion on stages and in business negotiations around the world.
And as an extra, added bonus, everyone who attends “How to Let People Do What You Want” will be enrolled in a three-month coaching program with me at no additional cost. We’ll meet twice a month via Zoom to talk about NLP, your progress, and how I can help you do more, better and faster. Best of all, the online meetings will be recorded and archived in an exclusive member’s area of my website that you can access forever!
If you’ve read this far, you already know if this is something that’s right for you. I don’t need to tell you all the things that make this a no-brainer for you. You know if these skills will help you get more clients and help the clients you already get perform better. You’ll make the choice that’s right for you, and if your choice is to sign up for this class, then I’ll see you in June!
Each session begins at 10:00 am sharp and goes until around 7:00 pm June 7-9 2019.
If you would like more information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 310-740-4667
MEALS, HOTEL AND TRAVEL INFORMATION:
Fly into Nashville international Airport BNA – Southwest has direct flights from about 70 major cities.
If you need transport to and from the airport just let us know and we will pick you up.
Most hotels will serve breakfast till 10 AM
All other meals will be prepared by our private chef at the training facility. Please let us know about any special needs.
Book your hotel in White House, TN which is off Interstate 65 exit 108 and only minutes from our training facility.
There are 5 area hotels including Comfort Inn, Holiday Inn Express and more; the nicest one is the Hampton by Hilton
- Hampton by Hilton 404 Hester Drive White House, TN 615-672-3993
- Holiday Inn Express 206 Knight Cir. White House, TN 615-672- 7200
- Quality Inn 354 Hester Drive White House, TN 615-672-7000
- Motel 6 340 Hester Drive White House, TN 615-672-8850
- Comfort Inn 140 Maiden Lane White House, TN 615-581-0040